I’m Stephen Stanton and I have a growing desire to make computers and technology way more accessible to the average person. What I am willing to do is, replace the frustration that you and your friends probably feel way too often.I will change this with the sense of amazement and confidence that you should feel every day.Fill out the contact form and I will do my best to answer any of your questions.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Twitter Goodies Widgets

 Twitter Goodies Widgets
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/twitter-goodies-widgets/
This plugin will allow you to create any  one of the four Twitter widgets located at twitter's
website twitter.com/goodies/widgetspage  with the friendly wordpress drag & drop
convenience of widgets.    You can save  multiple  themes for your twitter widget and  easly
switch between the different twitter widget types.

No comments:

Post a Comment