I’m Stephen Stanton and I have a growing desire to make computers and technology way more accessible to the average person. What I am willing to do is, replace the frustration that you and your friends probably feel way too often.I will change this with the sense of amazement and confidence that you should feel every day.Fill out the contact form and I will do my best to answer any of your questions.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Facebook Like Box Widget


Facebook Like Box Widget is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract
and gain Likes & Recommendation Comments from their own website. The Like Box enables
users to: see how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too,
read recent posts from the page and Like the page  with one click, without needing to visit
the page.
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/facebook-like-box-widget/

No comments:

Post a Comment