I’m Stephen Stanton and I have a growing desire to make computers and technology way more accessible to the average person. What I am willing to do is, replace the frustration that you and your friends probably feel way too often.I will change this with the sense of amazement and confidence that you should feel every day.Fill out the contact form and I will do my best to answer any of your questions.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Social Slider

I thought that I would share a word press plugin to help link your social sites.

The Social Slider plugin display on your blog an expandable box, that has links to your
profiles in different social sites.  It  can be easily customized  to include more social site icons
and its position can be changed on your site.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social -slider-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment