I’m Stephen Stanton and I have a growing desire to make computers and technology way more accessible to the average person. What I am willing to do is, replace the frustration that you and your friends probably feel way too often.I will change this with the sense of amazement and confidence that you should feel every day.Fill out the contact form and I will do my best to answer any of your questions.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LinkMe


   Do you find yourself useing  social media a lot. Are you constantly on your phone ,internet  to check your messages and updates? Why not try LinkMe
   LinkMe is a bracelet that will automatically translate and display the messages and alerts from your phone. You can use LinkMe  to display messages from a preferred list of contacts and decide how you would like to be alerted. It links wirelessly with your smartphone through Bluetooth and the Link Me bracelet
If you like computers,come back to get more useful information to enlighten you life and get more information on computer technology.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment