I’m Stephen Stanton and I have a growing desire to make computers and technology way more accessible to the average person. What I am willing to do is, replace the frustration that you and your friends probably feel way too often.I will change this with the sense of amazement and confidence that you should feel every day.Fill out the contact form and I will do my best to answer any of your questions.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Digg Digg

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/digg-digg/
Digg Digg is a plugin which integrate popular social buttons into WordPress easily with its
all-in-one social vote buttons.  It is able to display counts for popular social butons like Digg,
LinkedIn, Google +1, Reddit, dDone, Twitter, TweetMeme, Topsy, Yahoo Buzz,   facebook
share, facebook like, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Sphinn, Google Buzz, Designbump, WebBlend,
BlogEngage and Serpd


No comments:

Post a Comment